Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

reded1969

Can I go back and see how I listed my children for health insurance? I got letter last year saying kids didn't have and they changed my return.

I was getting return when filed and then got letter that owed. Can I amend, or see where I entered/or didn't enter that they had insurance. I noticed this year there was the box to check who was covered under insurance, maybe I missed that last year
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Can I go back and see how I listed my children for health insurance? I got letter last year saying kids didn't have and they changed my return.

Did you see the message at the end of your return that you should keep a copy in a safe place?  I keep an electronic copy and a paper copy of my return and I did have to refer back to a previous year return a few years ago.  Turbo Tax does not keep copies of any returns so if you did not keep a copy you would need to contact the IRS for this information.

If you saved a copy with the 2021 Turbo Tax program you could check this out and file an amended return if you made a mistake.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies