turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Ale11

CA_MCTR_Payment - rejection

@AlwaysSunny 

Mine just got accepted yesterday night. I followed you guys advice of deleting the form 1099-MISC and entering again. I think it is a good idea to delete it because by doing that your refund amount changes it , and like it was fixed to be not taxable you get a little bit more of a refund.

As for the 5 efile rule , I will keep you posted once my family members try to do their taxes. Fingers cross the rejections dont count because on my 3rd try the taxes were accepted. 

Do you have to have a 1099 in the mail with information on it to do your taxes? I read that only people that received a $600 check or more will get a 1099 I only receive $350 so how do I enter in the 1099 information if I’m not getting one?

@Cespinoza64  

you will not get a 1099 form if you got less than $600

A friend of mine is doing it on TurboTax and he keeps telling me he needs a 1099 so how do we enter in the information if we don’t have a 1099😩😩😩

@Cespinoza64  1099 will only be issued if you received more than $600. If you only got $350 you wont get one therefore wont file one. Go to the ftb website it tells you on there. You are safe to file.

grad54412

I don't even live in California, and I'm getting this error message/rejection! The directions have changed from saying the update will be out the 27th to say it would be out the 30th (yesterday). But it's still not letting me fix it. Tried resubmitting anyway so we'll see what happens...

Turbo Tax dropped the ball on this one. Do the delete and re enter. I did. and it was accepted.

Has it worked for anyone as of now?

It worked for me last Saturday (after 3 rejections). Just re enter the 1099 misc information and submit again. 

It finally worked for me yesterday. You do have to delete the 1099 misc and enter it again then resubmit 

Just a little update. I have received both of my refunds Ca & Fed (the fed one still shows as pending, but has been deposited)! I filed ..finally … was accepted on January 28th. Just thought I would let you all know 

State was accepted too and I received my whopping $15 back direct deposit in 48 hours.

How where you paid so fast??

^^ right that’s what I want to know.. how were y’all paid so fast ?? I selected deposit to my credit karma account too but there’s nothing in mine.. 

Wait how ?? I was accepted the 28th too but no deposits.. @Kurgan13 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies