Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CA_MCTR_Payment - rejection

It’s the 30th and still nothing.😤

so i was having the same issue all week last week in regards to the rejection for the MCTR but today it finally got accepted 🙂 hope everyone trys again and theres gets accepted as well!!! 

Let us know if state is accepted to please.

state and federal were both accepted!! i went through everything that had to do with 1099 i didnt change anything just edit and continued with same entered answers i did a “final review check” again and refiled and they were both accepted within 10 minutes 

i am very upset that i spent almost 120$ on TT live deluxe when they were no help to me at all really did nothing couldnt answer no questions and you cannot get a refund!! i really think this will be my last year using TT after 5 years 

My federal finally got accepted and I got taxed on only federal click  none of the above on Mics 1099 .  After filling it out on Then when you get to other tax situations on state look for Middle class tax relief  click review then. it will ask you the amount you received  put in amount and you will get state tax added back 

Just resubmitted…fingers crossed!

Federal accepted after deleting and putting MTCR in quotations. hopefully state goes though!🙌🏼

kimmie7

Question regarding the MCTR.  I fixed mine as instructed but when I go to review the pdf of my return I get an error message.  Spent a hour on the phone with Intuit and they could help me.  I just went ahead and tried to refile.  Anyone else have this issue? Thanks!

I filled the FED form correctly and it is showing that the CA MCTR is taxable for Fed. 

@kimmie7  i wouldve just deleted the form and logged out then log in and add the mctr again. turbo people cant help you when you need the most help.

Go back and delete the MTCR. Re-enter with IRS MTCR in quotations in the descriptions. Mine just got accepted after doing this.

Is the CA MCTR taxable income for Fed form?

@sgb007  No… did you delete the form and re enter it back?

i didnt put anything in quotations i just put CA MCTR i think there all just finally getting accepted one by one cause everyones seems to be different and there is no tax on the 700 it shouldnt be taxing anything so if it is then you have something entered in the wring box 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies