Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

zeta
Level 3

Arizona S Corp Adjustment - SBI State Tax Question

Hello,

The following prompt for SBI, I'm confused what to answer for my Small Business. I have attached a screenshot. It says:

"Enter on your Small Business Income (SBI) Tax return the addition to income due to claiming Pass-Through credits on Forms 312 and 315 on your Arizona S Corporation (Form 120S)Schedule K-1 from *company*."

"Shareholders of an S Corporation who claim a credit passed through from an S corporation on Form 301-SBI must make an addition to income for the amount of expenses disallowed by reason of claiming credit."

image.png

I am not exactly sure what it's asking for. Is it the amount made via pass-through? I checked my Schedule K1 and there are no forms 312, 315, 301-SBI so I don't know if this applies to me. 

I am assuming it's either 0 or the same amount I made via pass-through that's already filled in my federal k-1 turbo tax section, but this is oddly not copied over.

Thanks in advance!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Please contact Support if an answer is not posted here within the next few hours.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

zeta
Level 3

First rep said that any additional credits claimed not present in any of those forms. So 0 for now.

I'm going to ask a second rep opinion on this

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies