Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

All I get is a automated system is there any other number I can call to speak with a live person please

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

All I get is a automated system is there any other number I can call to speak with a live person please

I'm sorry, but we don't know whom you are phoning.

TurboTax Support

IRS

SBTPG

Turbo Visa Debit Card

Or whom?

I'm calling my TurboTax card. No real person. 

@ Kriddle318 wrote:

I'm calling my TurboTax card. No real person. 

I'm just a fellow user.   The Turbo Visa Debit Card is affiliated with Intuit, but is separate support from TurboTax.   The only thing I know about their automated system is how to navigate it to report a card as "lost, stolen, or never received." 

The Cardholder agreement says for questions or problems to "phone (888) 285-4169 or the number on the back of your Card."   I also know from other threads that reaching a live person at the Turbo Visa Debit Card can be a real headache for many folks. 

I do know that today was a real problem with their phone system because thousands of people were calling the Turbo Card's customer service about the stimulus payments.  So their automated system was likely overwhelmed and website sluggish.  When I tested their phone, it just said it was too busy and to "try later."  So I couldn't even reach the automated menu today.

Keep watching the thread and see if anyone adds any info about how they reached them.

Or phone TurboTax Support and see if they have any suggestions for reaching someone over at Turbo Visa Debit Card.

TurboTax Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies