Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone ever been under review for Federal Return?

OK thank you kdriggins85 just frustrated sorry wanted to get my 6 year old her glasses she has autism and a partial blindness that we never knew about in her left eye this is the only year I cared about when I was getting return I filed early for this reason.
tdav0714

@kdriggins85 they told me the exact same thing today and I filed feb 2nd. So stressful
tdav0714

@ralicia1202 they told me I was under review from feb 15th too but still have the wmr no bars and same message with tax topic 152. I’m so confused why they’re telling everyone they’ve been under review since feb 15th.

@day77heather no problem...trust me in beyond frustrated. Im currently out of work with 2 children and to hear this mess makes me want to pull my hair out! Lol but she did tell me to keep checking starting tomorrow that's when they will start to release some people's money. It's a waiting game. I've never been through this EVER. I normally don't care when they come back because I've always had job year round. But anyway we just have to be patient. U never know it could come as early as tomorrow!

I guess but nothing changed on my wmr

I am hoping to see a change this sat

They update once a day at 12am I do believe...but I Know they do only update once a day!

I was told by the irs that the only important update that will show you progress is done at 3am Friday going into Saturday so who really knows anymore

Well good luck if you have any progress please let me know kdriggins85 and I will do the same

I was told that a letter is going out and will explain why I am under review and my 45 days will start with receipt of the letter and date on the letter
bree7630

Same thing is happening to me I filed on 2-4 and it kept saying your refund is being processed a date will be provided when available so I called today and the lady said I'm under review that I should receive a letter within a couple weeks but didn't say what I was under review for or anything! I hope they get it together quickly

@ralicia1202 I have a few questions for you. Im sorry lol when was your return ACCEPTED? when were you placed under review? and if you received your refund what date was that? or if you have a date right now what would that be?

That's what I want to know.. @daannamonise  because @ralicia1202  stated she filed the January and was placed under review on the 15th but got them back I think it was the 24th of February....I didn't receive a letter and was told I wouldn't receive one...so im just curious how u this is working...

Next year I'll be going back to H&R Block smh

@kdriggins85 Im going back to swift tax service, the last past 2 years I got my return 2 days before Valentines Day. This situation sucks for real. Our returns coming from a tax place an to the IRS is more secure I see.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies