turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Quick Employer Forms lost some of my businesses

I went to my Quick Employer Forms account this morning via my newly installed Desktop TurboTax 2020.  I have multiple businesses for which I need to fill out 1099s.  I filled out the forms for one of the businesses and downloaded the pdf for mailing.  Then I quit out, was going to come back later to do another business.

I come back later and only one of my businesses is still there.  Where did the other two go?

Oddly, when I query my account as to products I have, as I refresh the browser page, it sometimes shows my Turbotax products from this year and prior, and sometimes it doesn't.  

Is something amiss at the Intuit backend?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Problem solved with Quick Employer Forms.  Issue was I was using the wrong account.  

My turbotax is registered with one account, while the Quick Employer Forms is on another older account.  I could swear I looked a the older account as well before posting this, but tonight I see my forms and all seems well.  So for now, all is good.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Problem solved with Quick Employer Forms.  Issue was I was using the wrong account.  

My turbotax is registered with one account, while the Quick Employer Forms is on another older account.  I could swear I looked a the older account as well before posting this, but tonight I see my forms and all seems well.  So for now, all is good.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies