Solved: Question with multiple W2s

Question with multiple W2s

I am a resident of Nebraska. I got 3 W2 with my employer. My federal W2 is with Iowa and 2 seperate W2s for Nebraska and Massachusetts. When I am filling the information, i dont see space where i would enter taxes paid as per Nebraska W2 (which is max. state tax paid out of 3)?

Question with multiple W2s

If the w-2s are identical with the exception of the state information, you will need to add only one w-2 as it is printed.  However, when you get to the state section (boxes 15-20), click + add another row to add the second and third state income and other tax information. (See screenshot)

Question with multiple W2s