kd1985-

Purchsed 40 Arces in 2017. the leasee has 2 years on Lease.Witch form do i put the case rent on? I currently farm..

Cattlerancher

From the third sentence in your question, I guessing you are asking; "Which form do I put the cash rent on?"

If so, cash rent received from farm land is entered on schedule E as rental income. Be sure to include all your expenses of ownership including 2017 real estate taxes, insurance and any interest paid on a loan for the land. 

I see you are using TurboTax Business. Be sure you are using the right version. For schedule F you will need TurboTax Home & Business.

Carl

What you do doesn't matter. What "exactly" are you renting out? Farmland that is being used for farming or cattle raising? If so, all this gets reported on SCH F as a part of your personal return. @Cattlerancher can you step in here please if it's confirmed to be leasing out land for farming? I'm not familiar enough with SCH F if that's the case, and don't want to provide conflicting information.
TaxGuyBill

Is the leasee only paying you money for the land, or are you getting a portion of the crops?
Cattlerancher