Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Product refund status

I requested a product refund December 17 and got a tracking number, but no email confirmation or refund. It has been six weeks.

I've spent over two hours trying to contact support by phone. It either loops on "Tell me what you are calling about" (saying "Support ID" and giving the number just loops back to "Tell me ..."). Once after being on hold 15 minutes, someone answered who was unintelligible (really bad VoIP) and had babies crying in the background. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Product refund status

Given that we've already established that there is no phone support that actually works and filling in the online form does nothing but refer you to phone support, and posting in the community does nothing but refer you to phone support, it appears there's no way to get customer service any way any how from Intuit. I see. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Product refund status

We are not able to assist with billing issues here in the community.  Please use this link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Product refund status

Given that we've already established that there is no phone support that actually works and filling in the online form does nothing but refer you to phone support, and posting in the community does nothing but refer you to phone support, it appears there's no way to get customer service any way any how from Intuit. I see. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Product refund status

This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent.

Contact an agent

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Product refund status

I know you mean well, but what you pointed to is what I wasted two hours doing yesterday. Unable to get past phone prompts except once, when I was connected to someone who was unintelligible because of horrible VoIP and crying babies.

jho23059

Product refund status

This year has been a nightmare after the state software bug they had.  Pretty much done with the entire Intuit ecosystem.

Product refund status

For those who are having similar problems with this company: I filed a complaint against Intuit with Better Business Bureau (BBB) and received their response from the Intiuit's office of the president, which was unsatisfactory. Their contact information is below,

You can reach me at (phone#: 520-nine-0-one-3280) Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM Arizona time or at OfficeofthePresident [at] Intuit [dot] com . If I am unavailable, one of my colleagues will be available to assist you. Thank you again for reaching out.

Respectfully,

Carol

You can reach the presidents office through the above phone number (520-nine-zero-one-3280) or this email: OfficeofthePresident [at] Intuit [dot] com

Intuit is well known with their hideous tactics for long time: https://www.propublica.org/article/turbotax-just-tricked-you-into-paying-to-file-your-taxes

Never ever will pay you for my tax preps and will surely delete my Credit Karma account soon!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies