TH1

Problem with transfer 2015 return

Hi, I have a problem to transfer last year's return (.tax2015). When I click "Transfer Return", it shows "Reading Your Return..." for one second and disappears. next button shows "Continue without transfering..."  How to solve it? Thanks!

jrb52

Problem with transfer 2015 return

I can't answer but the problem has existed since Microsoft issued the Anniversary Update to Windows 10.  I notified Intuit of the problem and even sent log files from the application but there has been no answer.  If any Intuit personnel are monitoring this, it's about time that you at least acknowledge the problem.  I don't have any more than what I spent for Turbotax Premier.  Are you telling me I should check out the competition this year?

TH1

Problem with transfer 2015 return

Hi jrb52, Thank you for taking time to answer my question. I found a workaround: I opened my last year's tax file with TurboTax2015 and saved it with different name. Then my TurboTax2016 was able to transfer it. It is strange but somehow it works!