stackedarms

Problem with Credit Card Payment when security code starts with "0"

Notice of a problem, not a question: Your payment system will not accept credit cards when the security code starts with a zero. Instead the system produces an error message that the code cannot be a "null set."

Interesting.  I'll ask someone to look into it.
BennyG

Hi @stackedarms,

We looked around and didn't find any issues with being able to process a cvv code that starts with Zero. The only thing we found was instances from Canadian purchases regarding codes that start with zero, but I don't think that applies to you.

If the payment has not processed successfully, give our customer support teams a call and they'll process the payment over the phone. Be sure to choose that you're using the desktop version and not the Online sign in option: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005