rjfusillo

problem last year

problem last year

@rjfusillo You wrote "problem last year".  That gives us no information whatsoever.

If you have a problem or question concerning a tax return or the TurboTax program you need to explain in Detail the problem.

rjfusillo

problem last year

Sorry -- I thought I was addressing a human.

I used Turbo Tax last year on a Mac desktop. Although it worked fine to do the taxes, it would not remember anything.. If I closed it, when I came back it had saved nothing and I had to start all over again. I finally had to stay online and complete the entire process, including printing. Is this inherent? Shold I send the disc back for credit?

problem last year

@rjfusillo This is a TurboTax user forum, there are no automatic answers on robots in this forum, so all posts are answered by real people.

Your other post was answered by one of the Mac experts @macuser_22  on the forum and a question was posted back you - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/no-memory/01/959096

There is no reason that you could not save unless you have a a computer problem or were trying to save to a location that your user did not have permission to save to.  There are (or were) no known problems saving files on a Mac.

Are you sure that you actually installed the program in the Applications Folder and ejected the CD.   You cannot update or save if the CD is in the CD drive.

What type of error message was there.

Greenbird51

problem last year

I certainly did not received my tax return for I mistake I added..etc