turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Print and Mail these forms to the Government. Even though have e-filed, you're still required to print and mail these forms...

Don't skip this important step!  Your return isn't complete without it.

I e-filed Federal and Missouri State and paid Missouri through my bank account.

I received this message and all that printed was the payment form for mailing a check to Missouri.

No other instructions are provided.  When you click on Explain This, all that does is take you to the TT website to ask a question which I am doing.  I didn't find an answer, just answers for the forms not printing.

I am thinking I don't need to do anything more, however, I don't know so is this just terrible messaging with no explanation on TT, or is there something I have to mail to the state even though I e-filed and am paying from my bank?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Vanessa A
Expert Alumni

Print and Mail these forms to the Government. Even though have e-filed, you're still required to print and mail these forms...

No, if you e-filed and paid online, and the only thing that printed were payment vouchers, you would not need to mail anything. 

Is the voucher the amount you paid this year?  If so, then as long as you DID pay, then you can disregard the voucher.  

If you owed, these may be estimated payment vouchers for next year.  If so, you can either mail them with your payment or make your quarterly payments online. You can pay directly via the IRS website which is the recommended way or you can pay by check.  Be sure to include your SSN on your check and the tax year. For MO, you have the same options but you would go through the state website. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies