billyboy247-comcast-net

Previously I was told that I wouldn't be able to e-file due to some forms that IRS wouldn't accept via on-line; I was then told to print my return and send it in. However

While printing the return I received a Turbotax message congratulating me on filing an acceptable return via e-file...how can I verify wether the TT e-file message is accurate?

Heather14

You can check to see whether your tax return was filed by simply re-opening your return or signing back in to TurboTax. Your filing status should be the first thing you see, it will either say e-file or Ready to mail for your status.

Heather14