Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

patkempf

I am a full time minister with a part time job, and a spouse that is employed full time, which product meets our needs?

I also receive social security and receive a housing allowance from my church.  What product should I use?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KarenJ
Intuit Alumni

I am a full time minister with a part time job, and a spouse that is employed full time, which product meets our needs?

Please get the cd/Download version if you are a minister.  The cd/Download versions allow you to access your forms and adjust them as needed while you are preparing your return.  The online versions do not allow you access your forms until you are ready to file and there is no way to adjust the forms for the Deason Rule.

You can use any of the cd/Download versions.  They are all the same except for the assistance they provide.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KarenJ
Intuit Alumni

Please get the cd/Download version if you are a minister.  The cd/Download versions allow you to access your forms and adjust them as needed while you are preparing your return.  The online versions do not allow you access your forms until you are ready to file and there is no way to adjust the forms for the Deason Rule.

You can use any of the cd/Download versions.  They are all the same except for the assistance they provide.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies