PI can not file my PA state return becasue it keep...

trains-30

PI can not file my PA state return becasue it keeps asking for information on schedule ue

GiseleD

What information is missing? Please copy and paste in the error message you are receiving so we can better assist. 

yoderconni

It asks for employer information. My husband has been retired for 10 years, and there is no employer. Why is this form necessary?

pattif12

It is not necessary. 

In TurboTax Online, you can delete the UE form following these instructions: 

1. Click on Tax Tools toward the bottom left corner.
  2. Select Tools.
  3. Click on Delete a form.
  4. Scroll down the list and delete Form 2106Schedule UE, and any related worksheets.
  5. Search for, and delete the ones that appear on your list.
  6. To delete a form, click Delete on the right and then Confirm the delete. Repeat as needed.
  7. When all these forms are deleted, click Continue my return. Click on Review on the left and see if this clears up the error. 

And at the top of the UE form is a Check Box to Remove this form from the return. Look for this as well to delete the form.