What information is missing? Please copy and paste in the error message you are receiving so we can better assist.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
It is not necessary.
In TurboTax Online, you can delete the UE form following these instructions:
- Click on Tax Tools toward the bottom left corner.
- Select Tools.
- Click on Delete a form.
- Scroll down the list and delete Form 2106, Schedule UE, and any related worksheets.
- Search for, and delete the ones that appear on your list.
- To delete a form, click Delete on the right and then Confirm the delete. Repeat as needed.
- When all these forms are deleted, click Continue my return. Click on Review on the left and see if this clears up the error.
And at the top of the UE form is a Check Box to Remove this form from the return. Look for this as well to delete the form.