Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jrj
Returning Member

Phooey

I an email from turbotax regarding efile prices telling me that prices were increasing in two days and telling me how to pay early and file later. It is ridiculous to warn of price increase two days before it takes effect,. It's even worse to offer a pay early solultion with instructions that don't work. Whata are the prices increasing to? I could not find anythng about paying early in the turbotax program on my pc or on the turbotax website. It makes no sense to put out this junk. PHOOEY. They must be trying to drive away customers! 

Secure your price* now

Prices increase 4‌/‌1

Pay now, file later.
Secure your current price in 2 easy steps:

Go to “file” in left menu.

Click "Pay Now" and complete transaction.

Modify and file your return anytime
before the tax deadline.

*Price calculated based on customer information provided at time of payment. Price may change if  information is added or adjusted after payment.

Save now, file later

Want more support?

Our TurboTax Live Assisted experts are ready to help. They’ll make sure you file with 100% accuracy and get your maximum refund–guaranteed.

Talk to an expert

File with complete confidence

You’ll get your best possible outcome,
100% accuracy, and audit support for your return's full 7-year lifetime, guaranteed.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Phooey

Sorry you were not able to pay.  You need to review your taxes, then go to file and pay the fee.   Fees for online with go up $10 on 4/1/2024.  Paying today will lock in the lower price.

Phooey

If you want to lock in the lower price now you can say you want to print and it will make you pay
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/can-i-print-a-copy-of-my-turbotax-online-return-befo... 

jrj
Returning Member

Phooey

Went print and it didn't ask for anything. TT has really lost it. Three times this season it has crashed and had to be removed and reinstalled. And now this. Nothing about what price will be and no way that works to pay early. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TURBOTAX??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies