Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ladydi945

Paid for new york partnership won't download

ny partnership won't download

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

18 Replies
ellenj325

I can't download NY partnership 2018 either. The message I received is that it won't be available until March 2019??

vinhnkim1

this is ridiculous. i am trying to call turbo tax and leave my number.  they were kindly call me back 1 1/2 hour later and tell me the software won't be avail download until March 8th and can't efile until March 15th !!! i told rep how can this be? the due date is March 15th!!! she put me on hold to check on something  . . . i am on hold over 3 hours and still waiting

I too cannot download new york partner forms. It appears in mydownloads but without a button to click to start downloading. I called Turbotax and after talking to an annoying computer, I was told to please wait for an hour! Bad customer experience. No support. Their idea of support is to refer me to the "community" of disgruntled users to vent my frustration.

Talked th that fkign computer for 20 minutes to get to a point to get to call back which said it can take over an hour and a half.  How can NYS partnership not be ready until march??  Time to short the intuit stock symbol is INTU, if this is the sign of things to come there is so much competition this company will tank soon.
proteus22

Looks like TurboTax isn't even approved for eFile with NY State for Partnership returns this year.  Perhaps it's because they don't have the forms yet.  Time to explore one of the other options that NY State recommends here:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/efile/partnership_approved_software.htm">https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/efile...>

Currently on the phone with them and they are stating the form will not be available until March 15th.  Yes that does mean you will only be able to do your taxes the day they are due.  I suggest getting a refund.
dennismjm

Same problem last year but this year's delay is MUCH LONGER, and the failure of TurboTax/Intuit to ANSWER customer's question is most disturbing.  Have used TurboTax for over a decade but this may be the end of that loyalty.

I just was able to download the NYS Partnership and install the patch.  The program works but does not include Form IT 204LL to file the fee; eventhough the program references it.

In the program there is a screen IT-204-LL Fee payment with a link that lets you fill out the form on the web.  It's not ideal because you have to reenter all the info the program already has, but it works
proteus22

The link to fillout the form for the web takes you to a form for 2017.  I'm hesitant to fill out the entire form if it is for the wrong year.   Did you notice that?
dennismjm

Yes, but the Confirmation was for 2018 Filing Fee.  Seems like TurboTax still has some "editing" to do on their website.  The problems with NYS last year were not as disturbing as this year's experience...

I can't seem to get back to the form on the web again, but the confirmation was for the 2018 fee and the acceptance also: Your 2018 New York Partnership Payment has been accepted
dennismjm

YEAH !  There are a LOT of holes in TurboTax Business software this year.... first the NYS software does not work, then the links are vanishing......
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies