Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cliffedge

Our 2022 returns are finished, but Turbotax will not let me file them, saying that I did not electronically file my 2021 taxes with them. I did! Can you help?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Our 2022 returns are finished, but Turbotax will not let me file them, saying that I did not electronically file my 2021 taxes with them. I did! Can you help?

Sounds like you may have created multiple accounts. Even though you only use one email address, it's still possible that you have an additional account. You can check to see if you may have multiple Intuit accounts by following the steps in the below help article.

How many Intuit accounts do I have with TurboTax?

If that's not the case, you may need to change browsers and delete cache and cookies. Please log completely out of TurboTax, then try clearing out your browser's cache stored on your computer. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. Please see the TurboTax FAQ's on how to clear your cache here. To learn how to delete your cookies, please see the TurboTax FAQ here. 

You may also want to change browsers, for example, if you are using Chrome, try switching to Firefox or Microsoft Edge.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cliffedge

Thanks for your answer. I was able to speak with Tom from TurboTax two days ago, and he helped me get around the question that was blocking me from submitting my returns.

All the best,

Cliff

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies