Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Other

I recently have been receiving multiple emails that I needed to file my taxes . Yesterday I went to file and they were rejected . Not realizing that I already had filed my taxes with another app. I spent over $200 to file yesterday and I tried to advise to turbo tax it was a duplicate filing and they refuse to give me my money back . I kept explaining that they kept sending me emails so I was urgent so I didn’t get charged with tax evasion . They completely stole my money and I even told them they should know that the reason it was rejected was because my SSN was already used … I don’t know what to do at this point ….

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Other

You need to contact Support: What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

(800) 446-8848

Other

Contact support and if they do not help, ask to speak with a manager.  You will be called back within 48 hours.  It is an unusual situation and the agent who answers the phone will most likely not be able to help you. 

The marketing department sends those emails and you probably have several TurboTax accounts.   Most people do remember doing their taxes, so you are in a unique situation with no having been able to remember.  I believe you will eventually get the money refunded but it may take months of going through various people.

Other

When you call in for a refund use the words Billing Issue and not refund.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies