hbaptis

It's been 7 weeks sinceI have filed my taxes and I properly mailed them in. I'm not sure how to let TurboTax know that I have sent in my information via mail.

I don't know why, but I feel like because TurboTax doesn't know I sent in my information via the mail, the tax refund is being kept from me.

MatthewS1

Once your tax return has been accepted, you can check the status of your refund by using the IRS Where’s My Refund? tool (fastest option) or call the IRS at 800-829-1954. Once they have processed your return the date that your return will be deposited into your account or mailed will be shown there on the Where's My Refund tool. 

MatthewS1