Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Falls Church
Returning Member

On the Review your Federal Filing Choices, the first edit button is highlighted, so hitting "Continue" does nothing. How do I unhighlight the Edit and go on to file?

I've indicated where the refund will go, provided the AGI, signed with the PIN, and provided the driver's licenses, so there's nothing to edit, but the first "edit" button is highlighted in blue and I can't get past the page.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

On the Review your Federal Filing Choices, the first edit button is highlighted, so hitting "Continue" does nothing. How do I unhighlight the Edit and go on to file?

Please try to clear the cache and delete the cookies on the web browser, then close and reopen the browser and try again. 

Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue. @Falls Church 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Falls Church
Returning Member

Thanks for the response, but the answer was different, as it turned out.  On Form 8888, if you are buying bonds as MFJ with the return, Turbotax won't let you advance if you put $0 for purchasing any other bonds and n/a for the recipients.  Once I cleared that and left nothing in those blocks, it finally let me advance.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies