Solved: On the review I had to enter on my state how I filed last year I put single but it was joint as surviving spouse. How do I change it

jvpoc

On the review I had to enter on my state how I filed last year I put single but it was joint as surviving spouse. How do I change it

JudithR

To change your filing status follow these steps:

In order to change the filing status on your return, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the Personal Info tab.
  2. On the Personal info Summary, click on Edit next to your filing status.  (See Screenshot #1, below.)
  3. Continue through the rest of the screens, entering the requested information.

JudithR

1. Click on the Personal Info tab.