On the question "did these still apply in 2016" pertaining to my 2015 w2, does that mean all of my income was the same? I'm confused by this question.

nlindahl93

PatriciaV

No, this question is verifying that you have a W-2 from that employer again in 2016. You will be able to edit the employer info and enter your actual W-2 amounts on another screen.

If you no longer work for that employer, answer "no" so that W-2 info is removed from your return.

ApocryphalWaffles

Thanks!

I got here from Google because I found the verbiage "Did these still apply in 2019" confusing. Perhaps Intuit could update their copy here to be a little more clear.

LindaB1993

No, this question is verifying that you have a W-2 from that employer again in the current filing year.  You will be able to edit the employer info and enter your actual W-2 amounts on another screen.