xcalibur4

Old laptop with TurboTax 2019 crashed...I need to install Turbotax 2019 on new Laptop?

Old laptop with TurboTax 2019 crashed...I need to install Turbotax 2019 on new Laptop, but have already installed on 5 computers....How can I re-install on new computer ???
mesquitebean

@ xcalibur4 wrote:

The license allows for 5 activations, such as installation on up to 5 computers you own.   You'll need to talk to Customer Support for help with the license issue, and tell them one of the activated computers crashed.

Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

You can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

Can't you just use one of your other 4 computers?  Do you still have them?  May I ask why you need it installed on 5 computers?  You can do more than 1 return on one computer.  You can do unlimited returns on one program installation.  

Do you need to prepare a 2019 return or amend one?  You don't need to install the program to transfer 2019 into 2020.