Ok my stimulus for the second time around

userdeondraecampbell

send to [PII Removed]

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.

When you prepare your 2020 tax return you can change your address in My Info--but that will not go to the IRS until you file your tax return.  The IRS will not be accepting 2020 returns until the end of January.

To change your address now with the IRS  --- but this takes weeks --

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes/address-changes

Make sure the post office is forwarding your mail.

From the IRS

My address has changed or is incorrect. What can I do to change or correct it to receive my Payment?...

Get My Payment won't allow you to change your address. If you need to change your address, see Address changes

christopher campbell

my phone number have change an it is [phone number removed]

@christopher campbell  The filter removed the phone number you tried to post on this public web site.  Do not post your personal information here.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-updates/help/how-do-i-update-my-turbotax-account-informati...