Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ok I filled my federal before my state, just to get the stimulus check ball a rolling. I'm going back to file a return from 2018 it's both state and federal w2. I was going to file it with my state bu

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Ok I filled my federal before my state, just to get the stimulus check ball a rolling. I'm going back to file a return from 2018 it's both state and federal w2. I was going to file it with my state bu

Your post was cut off. To file tax returns for 2018, your must buy, download and install the 2018 program on your computer. Here is a link to buy it: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2018 return can no longer be efiled. It must be printed and mailed and you must do that yourself. TurboTax does not print and mail it for you. 

Does this provide the information you needed?

KevinS67

Yes I have file federal taxes I didn't file my state taxes

KevinS67

I just didn't now how to file my state 

KevinS67

Thank you if you're can get this straight about state taxes .I just want my stimulus check too come too my card that you.ll have sent too me in 2019 or if I need another card. Please help me

KevinS67

You're file my 2018 taxes maybe not my state taxes soo what should I do because um hurting in this pandemic situation. Email [email address removed] please respond

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies