Non-resident alien & Wealthfront. What tax form should I file?

I am a non-resident alien. I do not live in the US. I don't have any payments or any US income.  

I have only invested in Wealthfront and nothing else. I did not sell anything in 2018. What tax software can I use? What tax form do I need to file?

Thanks for your help.

A non-resident alien who has not passed the green card test or the substantial presence test, and who lives outside the United States is generally not subject to U.S. taxation. However, income that is generated from sources within the United States, excluding certain investments, may be subject to taxation. 

Please refer to TurboTax's partner Sprintax  who can better assist you with determining if you need to file a US tax return.

Thanks for the answer.  I already talked to Sprintax. They could not help me but answered the following: "Sprintax does not support that kind of forms. Therefore we will be not able to advise you properly. "

Is the any other Tax software which I can use? The tax software has to be available for people residing out of US.  

What tax form do you think is the most likely I need to fill out based on above mentioned?

Non-resident aliens are required to file a Form 1040NR.  TurboTax does not support the Form 1040NR.  It is the reason I had referred you to Sprintax.  Did you speak to a representative, or just received an automated answer? You will need to speak to a person.  

You can try calling the Internal Revenue Service International Hotline at 267-941-1000. You can also fax a tax question to 267-941-1055.

To review the form 1040NR, you will need to visit <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-1040-nr">https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-1040-nr...> to access the form and instructions.  

Non-resident alien &amp; Wealthfront. What tax form should I file?

Thank you for your time and help. I appreciate it.

No problem.  Could you please follow-up with me so I will know if the Wealthfront is reportable US income for non-resident aliens living outside the US?  My thought process says probably not, but I would like a definitive answer.