Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No help received

This is a last resort hail mary...

I spent hours on the phone yesterday with three different representatives. All were very friendly and worked hard to help resolve my technical issue. It was escalated to more senior help twice but we were unable to resolve it yesterday. I was PROMISED a phone call for this morning at 8am. that was 2 hours and 46 minutes ago. The phone call never came. I have been on hold for an hour and a half. TurboTax has never offered any other number, chat, or email alternative to get hold of someone. I am stuck with an unusable product and no way out of this. What do I have to do to get attention from TurboTax at this point. HELP!!!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

No help received

I reported your plight to the Moderators. Hopefully, they can resolve your issue(s).

View solution in original post

5 Replies

No help received

I reported your plight to the Moderators. Hopefully, they can resolve your issue(s).

No help received

What problem are you having - maybe we can answer it?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

No help received

thanks all. It took sitting on hold for another 30 minutes (somewhere around 3 hours total on hold ... in addition to a couple dropped calls ... and the failed 8am call back) but a separate, new phone call finally did get me a human.  All of the employees I’ve spoken to have been friendly and worked to be helpful. This just reflects poorly on TurboTax and their customer support ***system*** more than anything else.

In the end my original issue wasn’t exactly resolved but it did “go away”.

Thanks at least for the moral[e] support here. 😃

No help received

Glad it worked out for you.    Please realize that 2 days before the tax due date is the busiest phone days of the year - the phones are swamped.   It would be nice if there had enough employees to handle the extra traffic but where do you find extra employees for just a few days work in the year - any any that they could find would probably  not be competent to answer tax questions.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

No help received

Yeah and I get that. Long waits are to be expected at this point. I would have been willing to accept that if this weren’t part of a more extended story stemming from an original problem TurboTax hadn’t been able to solve over several hours and several escalations to supervisors the day prior. I was IN their process and then effectively left pretty stranded listening to a 30 second hold music clip - for hours and hours...no end in sight. 😃 It’s funny ... now.

My real frustration that prompted the original post was my lack of options to get BACK in contact with them AFTER they dropped the ball on continuing to work on my problem. The fact that they provide no options at all (not even an email that I could find at the time) for folks who have been left in limbo by their team is the real problem. Hopefully they view these boards and maybe make some adjustments in the future.

Water under the bridge now. Taxes done and submitted. Woohoo!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies