Need to talk to a representative.

tomswifey18

Need to talk to a representative.

I dont remember if i filed my 2018 tax return with turbo tax or not
aljoannidi

Need to talk to a representative.

I was dealing with Amber we didn't send to IRS or RI and MA how do i finish filing

WendyN2

Need to talk to a representative.

The easiest way to find out if you filed in any year specifically (as long as it is in the past 7), you can request access to your transcripts from the IRS.gov web site via this link:  

IRS - Get My Transcripts

It is nice to see a fellow "RI'er" asking a question, by the way!! 

If you are concerned that you might not have filed, please note that this only reflects your stimulus eligibility as they have no record to go by if you did not file for those years. Have no fear, however, as you can still file your 2020 returns with TurboTax, just open a new account and enter all information that you have for 2020. If you still have access to your old account, then you can also login to that and do the same. It will ask you at the beginning if you filed last year.

Check first with the IRS site just to see if you did, in fact, file for prior years in question.