Solved: Need to remove misc form from my forms. how do I do that?

Need to remove misc form from my forms. how do I do that?

I have gone back in and selected "No" but since I already said yes once it keeps taking me back to the form.  I don't want the form included.  How can I remove it?
Thank you

Generally, to delete a form that came in the mail (e.g., W-2, 1098, 1099, etc.) it's best to do it from that form's Summary screen.

Try this first:

• Simply search for the form number (for example, 1099-MISC) and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results to get to the Summary screen.

If that doesn't work:

1.       Open your return in TurboTax.
(To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and click the orange Take me to my return button.)

2.       In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.

3.       In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.

4.       Click Delete next to the 1099-MISC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Try this first:

If that doesn't work:

1.       Open your return in TurboTax.