patsy6

Need to have Turbo tax 2020, both premier and Business both installed on the same computer at the same time. I don't need them both open at the same time? Unable to do so

Just downloaded the two copies but according to information it requires me to uninstall one before I can install the other.  Never been the case before. Been using both for years.

Did you purchase TurboTax Business or TurboTax Home and Business?  There is a big difference.

Is this what you purchased?

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

If you purchased TT Business there should not be a problem with installing it to the same computer on which you put Premier.  But TT Home and Business cannot be on the same computer as Premier.  Both of those are desktop software for preparing individual income tax returns.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time  Monday-Friday