Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Need to file extension

I live in New York, but Im waiting on my w2, how can I fill out the extension request without the proper information?
2 Replies
Level 15

Need to file extension

The number you put on your 4868 is your good faith BEST ESTIMATE.
Level 2

Need to file extension

Please follow the instructions below to file an extension:

  1. Click on the Federal Taxes tab
  2. Click on the Other Tax Situations subtab
  3. Scroll down to Other Tax Forms 
  4. Select File An Extension

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings