turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need to add 1099-MISC form

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?
1 Reply

Need to add 1099-MISC form

You need to upgrade to Deluxe or higher to enter a 1099Misc.

Go into your account with Turbo Tax
Select Federal Taxes, then
Select Income and Wages, then
Self Employment > Income and Expenses - Start or Update
Or if you aren't sure enter it under Other Common Income > Form 1099-Misc
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies