Need a license code after filing my taxes then doi...

Need a license code after filing my taxes then doing an update

I bought TurboTax and filed my taxes.  I restarted the program yesterday and was asked to do an update.  When the update completed, I was asked to enter a key code.  I deleted the email with the keycode that I received, and cannot check the status of my refund.

I need a new key code.

Same hear, despite all their instructions to find it.... nothing works.... 

Please see this response a customer left that worked:

Here's how I solved the problem. DO NOT RE-ENTER the activation code.  Hit cancel and close the program.  Re-open it several times and hit cancel DO NOT enter the activation code.  Then shutdown your computer.  Turn it back on. Open TurboTax 2019, if it asks for the activation code DO NOT enter it keep cancelling and closing the program.  It took me at least 5 open and closes and one shutdown then opened it two more times and it worked. 

"starzki"

Please also see this link, for more information.

If you need further assistance with this, please call TurboTax and speak with an agent.  TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used.  So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:

1. Click on this link: Contact Us
  2. Select your TurboTax platform.  
  3. Ask your question / state your problem.  Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.  You will be given the approximate wait time.  

You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.

"Irene2805 Employee Tax Expert"

Support can also be reached by messaging them on this page: TurboTax Facebook 

I tried a lot of different recommended solutions but nothing worked. Surprisingly, this solution worked. It was a major hassle, TurboTax taking about five minutes to reboot each time. I am not going to exit TurboTax 2019 now until my taxes are completed.