vagent

My w2s were imported, and all the info is correct, but one of them continues to be stuck at "needs review". How can I finalize this? It wont let me efile. Help?

When I tried to efile it said I was ineligible because of file format. Help box said to delete state and redo it, which I did. Now I cannot get the W2 to get away from "needs review". The final review step wants me to reenter wn info but when I do it comes up as a brand new w2 in addition to the others.
EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You may need to delete the W-2's completely and re-enter the information; the following FAQ provides the steps: Deleting a W2 in Turbo Tax

SteamTrain

...and make sure you do not import it...enter all it's data manually.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*