turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Poz3

My Turbo Tax online will not enter the $20 off discount. How do I change that? I click on it and it says it will apply it when I sign back in, but it does not.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
RonnelP

My Turbo Tax online will not enter the $20 off discount. How do I change that? I click on it and it says it will apply it when I sign back in, but it does not.

kevinmd77

It’s a scam or better put a trap to lure people into asking a turbo tax representation for help. When you do that you’ll be charged a hefty fee for getting live assistance which is higher than any discounts you’ll find online. This happened to me last year and I actually forgot all about it until now and swore to never use turbo tax again. You’re not really saving using TurboTax anyways as it always appears cheaper in the beginning but by the time you finish and go to file you’d be much better off using H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt. There’s cheaper places as well. They used to be cheap years ago but now they’re pretty pricey.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies