Poz3

My Turbo Tax online will not enter the $20 off discount. How do I change that? I click on it and it says it will apply it when I sign back in, but it does not.

RonnelP

kevinmd77

It’s a scam or better put a trap to lure people into asking a turbo tax representation for help. When you do that you’ll be charged a hefty fee for getting live assistance which is higher than any discounts you’ll find online. This happened to me last year and I actually forgot all about it until now and swore to never use turbo tax again. You’re not really saving using TurboTax anyways as it always appears cheaper in the beginning but by the time you finish and go to file you’d be much better off using H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt. There’s cheaper places as well. They used to be cheap years ago but now they’re pretty pricey.