summerblake89

My taxes go to child support how does it work with me having a new child separate from the others if I file new baby will that go to child support to

Will I get my taxes for my new born or will my other boys father get them for child support
Bsch4477

If you are in arrears for child support any tax refund you might have will be directed toward settling that liability. 

rjs

You don't get a separate tax refund for a specific child. Your tax refund is based on the total amount of tax you have to pay for the year, and the total amount of tax that was withheld from your pay. Your entire refund can be taken to pay any past-due child support that you owe. No part of your refund is set aside for a specific child.