Solved: My tax forms were rejected because it stated that ...

elizabakerk

My tax forms were rejected because it stated that my AGI was not the same that was listed last year but I check and it is the same.Would it be better if I filed via mail?

I'm self employed and did file with Turbotax last year. I also forgot to mention that I did make more in 2020 then 2019 which I feel like might be the issue

Mike9241

try $0. if that doesn't work you'll have to mail it in.   every year some taxpayers have issues with the AGI and can't efile even when the correct number is entered.  it's a problem with the IRS database.  

elizabakerk

I also forgot to mention that I did make more in 2020 then 2019 which I feel like might be the issue.

Mike9241