Solved: My tax forms were rejected because it stated that ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elizabakerk
Level 1

My tax forms were rejected because it stated that my AGI was not the same that was listed last year but I check and it is the same.Would it be better if I filed via mail?

I'm self employed and did file with Turbotax last year. I also forgot to mention that I did make more in 2020 then 2019 which I feel like might be the issue

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Mike9241
Level 6

My tax forms were rejected because it stated that my AGI was not the same that was listed last year but I check and it is the same.Would it be better if I filed via mail?

try $0. if that doesn't work you'll have to mail it in.   every year some taxpayers have issues with the AGI and can't efile even when the correct number is entered.  it's a problem with the IRS database.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
elizabakerk
Level 1

I also forgot to mention that I did make more in 2020 then 2019 which I feel like might be the issue.

Mike9241
Level 6

try $0. if that doesn't work you'll have to mail it in.   every year some taxpayers have issues with the AGI and can't efile even when the correct number is entered.  it's a problem with the IRS database.  

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings