Solved: My Tab Says "TurboTax Premier 2018" Does this mea...

My Tab Says "TurboTax Premier 2018" Does this mean I have already paid for the Premier edition on line?

Not necessarily.  It simply indicates that you're currently working in the Premier Online edition.

Payment isn't required until a user either e-files or prints a return.   It is possible, however, to pay for your TurboTax product before filing.  You would likely remember if you had made payment earlier.

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

OK, so I found where I did pay for it back in April of 2019.

The problem I have is the Online edition imported my 2017 Income, but when I go tto Schedule E, the Online version did not import my 2017 Return even though I used TUrbo Tax online in 2017 also??? 

@mr_jon_meier Strange.  You say that your 2017 income information DID transfer, but your Schedule E information didn't?

I'm curious.  Is it possible that you have more than one TurboTax account?  Transfer of prior-year information is automatic in the online program, but the user must use the EXACT username and password that was used when preparing the 2017 return.  Many users have more than one TT account and don't realize it.

To see if you have more than one TurboTax account, check out the linked info below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/account-management/help/how-do-i-make-sure-i-m-in-the-right-turbot...