RicketyCricket

My State won't E-file.

I am having trouble filing my state of WI taxes.  It seems to be a bug where(on my Info Worksheet) it tells me to delete my address and city.  Then I delete it and then it tells me I need to enter my address and city.  This keeps happening and the program won't file my taxes, which I just paid $25 for.  Please help.

My State won't E-file.

Make sure you have not mistakenly made entries for a foreign address in the error check section or info worksheet section of the product.

toreno63

My State won't E-file.

I'm having the exact same issue.

toreno63

My State won't E-file.

I finally got mine to work.  Try this - when you get to the screen that tells you to delete the city, just hit the backspace key to delete the info from inside the document.  Do the same on the screen that asks you to delete the street address info.  Then hit transmit and see if it will efile it for you.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing