My state taxes says there are 2 forms needed to fi...

My state taxes says there are 2 forms needed to finish that are ready soon. I'm not sure how I finish state taxes. Do I wait until they send me a notification saying they are ready or do I need to som

Here is a link to  state form availability. If you have already signed up for an email notification, you can just wait for the email. Turbo Tax works very quickly to incorporate the state tax returns once the state has approved them.

Hello! I have everything done except that it is saying my Wisconsin Schedule I is not ready to file yet (I was a part-time resident in WI last year....I now live permanently in IA). When will this be ready? Turbo Tax keeps telling me to "select Check for Updates from the Online menu to connect to our website," however I cannot find this anywhere. I would like an email notification when WI is finally ready to file so I can be done with my taxes!

@ryankramer22 wrote:

Wisconsin Schedule I is currently projected to be available on 2/06/2020.   You can monitor forms availability dates with this tool.   Dates are subject to change.

State Forms Availability Table:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

You mentioned "Check for Updates" from the Online menu in the top menubar.  That is an instruction for desktop software users (CD/download).   That's a way to update the desktop software (CD/download) to get the latest forms when available.

@ryankramer22 

See the info in my comment above about when your Wisconsin Schedule I will be ready and how to monitor.

You also asked about signing up for an email.  If you are using Online TurboTax, step through the screens of the REVIEW tab.  It may let you sign up for an email there, or it may say that it plans to send you one.