My state tax won't go through. It pops up that tur...

My state tax won't go through. It pops up that turbo tax is looking for a form from wi. So what does this mean?

Wisconsin is way behind in finalizing their forms. Here is a link to WI forms and their expected date of release from WI. Once released, Turbo Tax works quickly to incorporate it. Please keep checking for the forms you need. Then give us a little time to make it work with the Turbo Tax program.

Why won't my states taxes file? I know people that already filed with taxslayer no problem. Do I need to change?

@ darndt wrote:

What state???   There are over 40 states with income tax.   Is it Wisconsin, like this thread title?

Did you already efile the Federal return separately?  If so, you cannot efile the state return until the Federal return has been accepted.

It's also possible some of your state forms are not yet available.  Go through the screens in the REVIEW tab and see if you get any messages about why you can't efile yet.

To check if you are awaiting a form, you can also look here:

State Forms Availability Table:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...