Solved: My state returned printed 3 payment vouchers with partial amounts and a fourth with full amount. Which do I use?

My state returned printed 3 payment vouchers with partial amounts and a fourth with full amount. Which do I use?

If you didn't withhold or pay enough for your 2018 tax year, TurboTax will automatically print those out to help you plan for next year. You're correct, you don't have to use them if you don't want to, but depending on your unique tax situation you might need to pay estimated taxes in order to avoid a possible penalty at the end of the year (self-employment, etc). 

Do they have different due dates on the individual vouchers?

yes, I believe they are estimated taxes dates are  April 15, 2019, June 17 2019, January 15, 2020.  The voucher with the full amount is what i actually owe on my 2018 taxes.  I don't have to pay estimated taxes if i don't want to correct? Just what i actually owe for this year.