pumbala

My New York State return was rejected. I did not get a rejection code. How do I fix my return?

TurboTax only helps fix the rejected return with a Rejection Code.  The e-mail I got from TurboTax does not have that kind of code.  How can I find out the reason for the rejection and fix it?

Donniemac

If you are a New York State retiree and are in the NYSLRS, there was an issue with TurboTax incorrectly categorizing your pension.

TurboTax has issued a New York State update on 02/19/2021 that fixes this issue. If this is this case, you should be able to install the update and resubmit your New York State return.

@pumbala 

Donniemac

@pumbala