Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

k_zhun

My name is [removed] and I need to speak with someone over the phone asap about a debit card charge by your company, Thank you.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

My name is [removed] and I need to speak with someone over the phone asap about a debit card charge by your company, Thank you.

Did you choose to pay TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and has your refund either been delayed at the IRS for a long time, or was your Federal refund reduced by the IRS to the point where it no longer covers the TurboTax fees?

And did TurboTax already debit your bank account for its fees, or did you get an email that that they are about to debit your account unless you pay or request a deferment to make other arrangements?
k_zhun

Yes I chose to pay the fees out of my refund however, I was not aware that I could have filed using the free edition. I was a 1099 employee last year.

You didn't say if you have already been debited, or if you got notice of an upcoming debit.   If they are planning to debit your bank account on Friday (or whatever day they told you), you need to talk them right away if you need to make other arrangements.   Otherwise, once they start the process, it cannot be stopped.   Hopefully, you used the info in the TurboTax Answer below to reach Support.
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Please see the TurboTax FAQ, listed below, for the best and most efficient way to connect with the right TurboTax agent.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies