normanjewl

My husband and I are employeed full-time, but I also have my own business. What Turbo Tax do I use?

DS30

You can always start with the free addition and if you have income or deductions to input that require an upgrade, the TurboTax system will prompt you to upgrade. (Your information will just transfer over).

That being say, if you have your own business, you will probably want to use TurboTax Self-employed.(Home and Business for desktop users). This way you will be able to enter all of the various income and expense items related to your personally owned business.

DS30