• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
normanjewl

My husband and I are employeed full-time, but I also have my own business. What Turbo Tax do I use?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DS30

My husband and I are employeed full-time, but I also have my own business. What Turbo Tax do I use?

You can always start with the free addition and if you have income or deductions to input that require an upgrade, the TurboTax system will prompt you to upgrade. (Your information will just transfer over).

That being say, if you have your own business, you will probably want to use TurboTax Self-employed.(Home and Business for desktop users). This way you will be able to enter all of the various income and expense items related to your personally owned business.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DS30

You can always start with the free addition and if you have income or deductions to input that require an upgrade, the TurboTax system will prompt you to upgrade. (Your information will just transfer over).

That being say, if you have your own business, you will probably want to use TurboTax Self-employed.(Home and Business for desktop users). This way you will be able to enter all of the various income and expense items related to your personally owned business.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v