turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My husband and I are employeed full-time, but I also have my own business. What Turbo Tax do I use?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DS30

My husband and I are employeed full-time, but I also have my own business. What Turbo Tax do I use?

You can always start with the free addition and if you have income or deductions to input that require an upgrade, the TurboTax system will prompt you to upgrade. (Your information will just transfer over).

That being say, if you have your own business, you will probably want to use TurboTax Self-employed.(Home and Business for desktop users). This way you will be able to enter all of the various income and expense items related to your personally owned business.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DS30

You can always start with the free addition and if you have income or deductions to input that require an upgrade, the TurboTax system will prompt you to upgrade. (Your information will just transfer over).

That being say, if you have your own business, you will probably want to use TurboTax Self-employed.(Home and Business for desktop users). This way you will be able to enter all of the various income and expense items related to your personally owned business.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies