vett1981man

My girlfriend and I did her taxes last night on my account now I'm trying to do mying and it won't let me don't know why?

PatriciaV

Yes, you can prepare another return, but you will need to create another TurboTax Online account first. If you use the same email address, keep the two returns separate by using a different user name and password for the new account.

Follow these steps to create a new login:

1. Sign out of TurboTax Online.
  2. Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the new return and continue.
  3. On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the new return.
    • You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for this return.
    • Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.
  4. After you've created the new account, you can start working on the new return.

PatriciaV

1. Sign out of TurboTax Online.